> The Chaulnes Factory
Built in 1996 (and enlarged twice) the 8,000 m² factory in Chaulnes in the Picardy region is equipped with a complete fleet of high-tech machinery made up of:
- - 34 presses (automatic and manual)
- - 4 CNC machining centres
- - 5 Machines specifically designed for the manufacture of hinges
- - 2 CNC laser cutting machines
- - Welding equipment
- - In-house tooling workshop
This state-of-the-art equipment combined with the workers' technical skills ensures the quality production of hinges and locks for industrial applications.
> The Workshop in Tunisia
Pinet company is based in Sousse, Tunisia, a city located 120 km south of Tunis.
This 2,000 m² workshop allows Pinet to manufacture product that require a significant portion of labour in the manufacturing process.
Very demanding on the quality of its products, Pinet has implemented a quality approach that allows manufacturing to be monitored and controlled in Tunisia.