> The Chaulnes Factory
Built in 1996 (and enlarged twice) the 8,000 m² factory in Chaulnes in the Picardy region is equipped with a complete fleet of high-tech machinery made up of:
- - 40 automatic or manually operated presses (up to 420 T)
- - 5 CNC machining centers
- - 1 robotic cell for machining hinges
- - 1 robotic cell for rolling
- - 1 robotic cell for welding
- ‑ machines specifically designed for the manufacturing of hinges
- - 2 CNC laser cutting machines
- - 1 tooling worshop with CNC machining center and EDM wire machines.
This state-of-the-art equipment combined with the workers' technical skills ensures the quality production of hinges and locks for industrial applications.
> The Workshop in Tunisia
Pinet company is based in Sousse, Tunisia, a city located 120 km south of Tunis.
This 2,000 m² workshop allows Pinet to manufacture product that require a significant portion of labour in the manufacturing process.
Very demanding on the quality of its products, Pinet has implemented a quality approach that allows manufacturing to be monitored and controlled in Tunisia.