hinges and hardware
Users have the right to access, modify, amend or delete their personal data (article 34 or the Data Protection [Informatique et Libertés] Act).
To exercise this right, the user can contact the Publications manager referred to on the left.
Any representation, whether in whole or in part, of this website by any process whatever without the express authorisation of the website operator is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright that may be punishable under article L 335-2 and according to the intellectual property code.
The same applies to the possible databases found on the website that are protected by the provisions of the law of 11 July 1998 adapting the intellectual property code (CPI) to incorporate the European directive of 11 March 1996 concerning the legal protection of databases.
The brands of the website operator and of its partners, as well as the logos appearing on the website are protected by the intellectual property law and may not be reproduced or represented in part or in whole without the consent of the Publications manager.
The hyperlinks within the website toward other resources on the Internet network, and in particular toward its partners, were the subject of prior express and written authorisation.
Users visiting the website may not place a hyperlink toward these sites without prior and express authorisation from the website operator.
Users of the website recognise that they have the skills and means necessary to access and use it. They also acknowledge that they have read the present legal notice and agree to comply with it.
For all information regarding the use of and settings for cookies, please click here: « Learn more and change cookie settings».
Users are advised that cookies could automatically be installed in their browsers when visiting this website. A cookie is an element that cannot be used to identify the user, but which is used to save information related to the user's surfing history on this website. Users can disable said cookies by adjusting their browser settings.
- The dimensions (in millimetres) and the weights (in grams) are provided as indicators.
- Our general manufacturing tolerance is in line with the NF E 02-352 standard in regular class (n), except if otherwise indicated.
- Our involvement only concerns the technical characteristics mentioned in the catalogue. The dimensions indicated in letters and in brackets, or in figures are theoretical or provided as indicators.
- For tolerances or any particular information, refer to our Sales Department.
- In the case of specific applications, particular uses or regulatory demands, we recommend that you consult the competent bodies in the field concerned, or carry out preliminary tests.
- We reserve the right to carry out technical modifications (dimensions, surface treatment, packaging, etc.) or to withdraw a production without notice, in our aim to improve products.
- We strive to maintain sufficient stock to ensure rapid deliveries; however, the delivery time depends on the availability of the items.
- Please note that there is a minimum invoice value of €100. Below this amount, an administrative fee of €20 will be charged.
- We thank you for letting us know of any errors or anomalies discovered in this catalogue and for sharing with us any comments or suggestions you may have. They will be taken into consideration for the later editions.
- This edition replaces the previous ones.
- The data published in the section entitled “3D CAD online plans" is provided as indicators. PINET cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for any direct or indirect damages caused to yourself or to a third party, especially based on, but not limited to, loss of profit, additional costs, loss of data, loss of software packages, deterioration or loss of hardware supported by you yourself or a third party, including the cost of recovery, reproduction or repair of the said loss or deterioration.
- In accordance with articles 26 and 27 of the French law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, users can exercise their rights to access and modify the data entered by contacting: PINET Industrie - 9, rue de l'Etang, PIA Paris Nord 2, BP 62036 - 95971 Roissy Charles de Gaulle CEDEX. France.